Online Yoga Classes - Hatha Yoga - Hot Yoga - Energy Healing
Heather is a certified Yoga instructor and has helped many clients transform their mental, physical, and spiritual health. Heather's classes focus on breath and staying grounded in your body as well as having fun. The classes are suitable for beginner and intermediate levels. Classes are live-streamed via Zoom.
This 60-minute class consists of poses that are recommended we do every day—guided with cues to help you fine-tune your poses. This class is perfect for beginners to learn poses and watch their practice grow. The consistency of the poses allows for creating a meditative state while practicing. Mondays and Wednesdays at 9 AM MST. Saturdays at 10 AM.
This 75-minute class is guided with cues to help you fine-tune your poses, Heather guides you through a 60-minute all-levels, slow-flow class to help open up the body, build strength and balance, and bring in healing energy. Svasana begins with a guided meditation and transitions into svasana. Thursdays at 12:00 MST.
The health benefits of the hot yoga poses without the heat! This 26 traditional pose routine has been slightly modified to fit into 75 minutes. Hot Yoga systematically opens up the body. This class is great for beginners, great for working on balance, and great for those with minor back issues. Tuesdays and Fridays at 9 AM MST.
Use code FIRSTFREE for a free class. Unless doing a drop in, please purchase a package or membership BEFORE signing up for class. Use your email address to apply packages and memberships.
1. All Classes are Recorded – Signed up for a class but can't make it? Don't worry! I'll send you the recording! Recordings are also handy for classes you want to take but don't fit into your schedule. Sign up, and I will send you the recording! All class recordings are available for 2 days. Only the instructor appears in the recording.
2. Own Your Favorite Classes – Ever taken a class and thought, "Wow! That was the best class! I wish I could retake it!" At Yoga Nerd Studio, you can! All classes are available for purchase for $15. Unlimited Autorenew members can request permanent recordings for free.
3. Heather's Voice – I've often been told my voice is calming. I create a soothing atmosphere as I gently guide you into svasana. What's better than svasana?
4. Heather's Personality – Yes, people enjoy my voice. They also appreciate my playful nature. While staying grounded and centered during practice is essential, it is also important to enjoy the practice!
5. You Don't Have to Drive Anywhere – All our classes are online. Practice in the comfort of your own home!
6. You Can Fall Asleep During Svasana – Since you are in your own home, you can leave the Zoom room at the beginning of Svasana and stay there as long as you want!
7. You can do Yoga in Your Pajamas – What's more comfortable than pajamas? No need to worry about the latest yoga fashions. And, yes, some people at Yoga Nerd Studio practice in their pajamas!
8. Cat and Dog Yoga – You can practice with your pets beside you in the comfort of your home! Animals love to see you on the floor practicing and often join you. I have a corgi named Ember and a cat named Watson. They often make guest appearances during class.
9. Kristin's Workshops – Kristin Scott is an excellent teacher. I consider her classes "delicious"! Kristen often offers workshops on either Yin or Hatha Yoga. All classes include 60 minutes of yoga practice and 30 minutes of Yoga Nidra. It's the Yoga Nidra that's the delicious part! These workshops are also recorded!
10. A Kind and Supportive Community – Who says you can't have a community in an online studio? We have a community of wonderful people who get to know each other before and after class.
I'd love to answer any questions you have about practicing yoga with me at Yoga Nerd Studio!
Save $2 on each class with a package of 10. Packages never expire.
Enjoy unlimited classes and recordings!
Enjoy the benefits of the Unlimited Autorenew along with two 60-minute private sessions per month of your choice. (Yoga, Energy Healing, Enneagram Coaching.) That's a $40 SAVINGS!
Remember, your first class is free! Use code FIRSTFREE at checkout.
We record all the classes in case you signed up and can't attend. Or, if a class doesn't fit your schedule, you can sign up and I'll send you the recording! Recording are available for two days. Don't worry! Only the instructor appears in the recording.
For people who want one-on-one yoga instruction.